Terms and conditions for the HR Consultation
- These Terms and conditions for the HR Consultation (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and conditions”) contain rules for the provision of the free of charge HR Consultation by HR Hints which is performed after providing necessary information via contact form available at https://hrhints.io/contact/.
- These Terms and Conditions include also the Privacy Notice as an attachment which contains necessary information of the processing of User’s personal data in connection with providing the Service.
- In order to use the Contact Form and order the Service the following technical conditions must be met:
- using equipment with the latest MacOS, Windows or Android operating system installed, and in the case of Applications – Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system or newer or, for iOS, iOS 12.0 or newer operating system,
- Internet connection,
- having an active and properly configured e-mail account (e-mail),
- using the most up-to-date versions of browsers: Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox, Edge,
- The use of outdated operating systems or web browsers may affect the inability to use or limit the ability to use the full functionality of the Contact Form or may prevent the Service Provider from performing the Service. In the event when the provision of Service is not possible due to reasons attributable to the User the Service Provider bears no liability.
The following terms used in this regulation have the following meaning:
Contact Form– contact form available at https://hrhints.io/contact/ which is filled by the User with the data and information which is necessary for the provision of the Service by the Service Provider;
User– a person acting on behalf of the legal entity, using the Contact Form and participating in the Service to the extent set forth in these Terms and Conditions;
Service Provider– HR Hints spółką z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered office at ul. Wadowicka 7 (30-347) Kraków, KRS: 0000965276, NIP: 6793238201, REGON: 521881365;
Service (Consultation)- a consultation in the field of Human Resources provided under these Terms and Conditions, which is directed solely to the entrepreneurs.
The Contact Form:
- The Service defined in these Terms and Conditions are provided via the Contact Form. The Service is directed only to the Entrepreneurs. Consumers are not entitled to order the Service.
- Access to Contact Form is free of charge and is not restricted by the Service Provider. Using Contact Form does not require any registration process or creating an account.
- The Contact Form may be used by Users solely for the purpose of contacting Service Provider in subjects related to Service Provider’s activity, especially in the field of Human Resources.
- For the purpose of other matters (such as complaints, offers, requests etc.) Service Provider provides other means of communications, which can be found on Service Provider’s website.
- The Service Provider does not guarantee the constant access to the Contact Form. The access to the Contact Form may be temporarily blocked at any time by the Service Provider due to technical or security problems. The Service Provider bears no liability in the event when Contact Form is not accessible.
- In order to order the Service from the Service Provider the User must complete the Contact Form and provide the necessary data, which include: name and surname, name of the company, business e-mail address, business telephone number, topic and message with the description of the proposed scope of the Consultation.
- In order to send the message via Contact Form the User must:
- confirm that she/he accepts the hereby Terms and conditions along with the attached Privacy Notice;
- grant her/his consent to receive marketing information on the Service Provider’s activity.
- By sending the message via the Contact Form the User agrees that the Service Provider contacts her/him via telephone in order to perform the preliminary verification and to set an appointment for the Consultation with one of the Service Provider’s experts in the field of HR.
- By sending the Message via Contact Form the User confirms that she/he is entitled to represent the entity in the name of which she/he send the message and to make statements on behalf of it.
- The Consultation will be carried out by telephone or video call and it will be 15 minutes long unless the User has an additional voucher entitling him/her to a longer Consultation.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to cancel the Consultation for important reasons. In such a case the Parties may agree on the new date or hour of the Consultation. The Service Provider may however refuse to perform the Consultation in the event when the User participated in it in the past.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse the Consultation in the event when the User represents the company in which less than 5 persons is employed (regardless of the legal base of the employment). The Service Provider may refuse the Consultation if the User acts as a consumer and does not represent a legal entity.
- The Consultation has only informational nature and is provided only on the basis of the data provided by the User. Service Provider is not liable for any decisions made by the User or by the company that is represented by the User on the basis of the information obtained during the Consultation.
- The User is prohibited from providing unlawful content. The User must use the Contact Form and Consultation in accordance with law, social coexistence rules and the hereby Terms and Conditions.
- The User undertakes not to provide false personal data, as well as not to provide personal data of another person without their permission and not to provide an e-mail address or telephone number of third parties. The User is solely responsible for the content of the data provided by him, including liability for any infringement of the rights of third parties.
- The User has the right to submit a complaint regarding dissatisfaction with the quality of the Service by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Service Provider considers complaints within 14 days from the date of their receipt.
- The Service Provider is entitled to introduce the changes to the Terms and Conditions at any time due to the important reasons, such as changes in the scope or means of Service, changes to the activity conducted by the Service Provider, changes to the provisions of law or any other important reasons.
- The changes to the Terms and Conditions becomes effective when published on the Service Provider’s website.
- The Service Provider may decide to discontinue Service at any time at its sole discretion. Discontinuing the Service does not affect the performance of the Services already ordered.
- User’s data is processed in accordance with the Privacy Notice which is an attachment to the hereby Terms and Conditions.
Attachment: Privacy Notice
When using our Contact Form or order our Service or take part in the Consultation we process your personal data. Here you can find how we do it:
|Personal Data Controller||HR Hints spółką z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered office at ul. Wadowicka 7 (30-347) Kraków, KRS: 0000965276, NIP: 6793238201, REGON: 521881365.|
|Purposes and grounds for personal data processing||
|Personal data categories:||HrHints shall process your personal data such as your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number.|
|Duration of the data processing:||HrHints shall process your personal data for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, i.e. to perform the Agreement concluded between HrHints and the Entrepreneur, to which this clause constitutes an appendix, for the period of its validity, and thereafter for the period resulting from the provisions of law or for the implementation of the legitimate interests of HrHints, including: to secure and assert any claims or defend against them, until the expiry of the limitation period for these claims in accordance with the currently applicable regulations.
HrHints will process your personal data for marketing purposes until your consent is withdrawn.
|Recipients of data:||Your personal data may be shared with recipients supporting HrHints activities, such as legal service providers, IT, accounting, postal and courier services, authorized employees / associates, subcontractors.|
|Source of data acquiring:||Personal data of persons representing Entrepreneur and participating in the performance of the Agreement have been made available to us by persons representing the Entrepreneur.|
|Rights of the data subjects:||You have the following rights:
a) to access the personal data,
b) to rectify them,
c) to delete them – in cases and on the terms resulting from the GDPR,
d) to restrict the processing – in cases and on the terms resulting from the GDPR,
e) to data portability,
f) to object,
g) to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, which was made on the ground of consent before the withdrawal, if the processing is based on consent,
h) to submit a complaint to the authority competent for the protection of personal data (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office); contact details available at: https://uodo.gov.pl
|Information on the obligation or voluntary provision of personal data:||Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the agreement in regards to using Contract Form and perform the Service.
Providing data for marketing purposes is voluntary and takes place on the ground of a consent.
|Information on data processing outside the EEA:||As a rule, your personal data will not be transferred outside the EEA or made available to international organizations. However, if the controller uses service providers from outside the EEA area, which have not been recognized by the European Commission as ensuring an adequate level of personal data protection, the transfer of personal data is carried out on the basis of standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, which are subject to appropriate safeguards in the field of protection of privacy and the rights and freedoms of the persons they concern. A copy of the standard contractual clauses may be obtained from the controller.|