The average cost of hiring for U.S. employers is $4,425 for specialist roles and about $15,000 for higher managerial roles.
A mis-hire costs 5-27 months
of an employee’s salary
and a lot of wasted time.
of recruiters don’t know what makes their company different from other employers.
This is why we have created the first HR subscription model, fully dedicated to supporting leaders in the Talent area.
the support of HR experts who have built startups
and take ownership for your HR on-demand
(when you need it) or on-board (as part of your team)
tools to verify your team’s (inc. VPs, heads, and managers)
performance and enable them to achieve their goals
a unique culture that aligns
with your business goals
The toolboxes and checklists you need to
make your HR more predictable and measurable
The designated partner runs the kickoff workshop to:
- Present the people who will be working with you during the cooperation.
- Learn about the organization and its needs within the P&C area
- Analyse the current processes and go over the must have processes required for the stage that the company is at.
1 on 1 meetings with Stakeholders
The designated partner runs 1 on 1 meetings with the top management to learn all she/he needs to know about your company, its values, current issues and needs at the stage of development that you are at.
Meetings with Employees
Meetings with selected employees are conducted to learn about the company from their perspective and be able to address both the needs of the management and the employees.
Based on the gathered information the partner develops a list of needs and goals you that are achievable during the cooperation.
Processes Analysis and Custom Roadmap
The thorough analysis is conducted and together with the partner you create a Custom Roadmap tailored to your current situation.
Organizational Structure Work
Once the roadmap is designed you start working together on implementing the right processes and tools designated for your company.
All the progress is regularly reported in real time so you always know what has been done and what still requires both your and your HR Hints partner attention.
“I was absolutely amazed by how many of the very complicated processes in the most sensitive area of the company became straightened and organized.”
As said by Marek Kapturkiewicz, Co-founder, Investor & Partner at Innovation Nest, who’s been working with us to build business-driven HR in a couple of his portfolio companies.
We will be your recruitment partners and part of your team. We will be able to fully understand the culture of the organization, the values you follow, and the goals you have as an business. This will allow us to understand the needs and expectations of current and future employees.
During the recruitment process, we will use our network of contacts, direct search, and innovative recruitment tools to find the right candidates, and we will then verify their motivations and match them to your startup.
After verifying the skills of the candidates, we will provide you with those who are the best suited and most likely to bring real value to the organization. This allows you to both effectively fill your staffing needs and save time.
During the process, we will also take care of communication, as well as provide you with support in building the appropriate Employer Branding and Employer Value Proposition, which will attract candidates with your offer and draw the right talent to your startup.
You will get an external HR expert, who will back you by:
- supporting your core team and you as a founder
- giving ad-hoc support, solving current people's problems
- being there for you in any emergency with quick fixes
- having an approach of no time-limited ownership
- dealing with such challenges such as conflicts, tough talks, layoffs, and leadership issues
You will get a dedicated HR expert who will complement your team by:
- being fully hands-on, acting as a part of the team and ambassador for your brand, e.g. on LinkedIn
- shaping your HR strategy as part of the management team
- taking over HR challenges from you, giving overall support and complex understanding, leading and owning
- taking care of business continuity and working with the whole company
- setting up the HR team (including core team members)
- dealing with challenges such as building HR from scratch, defining and setting up company culture, and improving or implementing HR processes
you will gain one dedicated partner with the knowledge of the whole team of 20+ experts
ex-founders, General Managers, and business-driven experts with sales, product, law background
★5/5 by startup
and scaleup executives
“Working with founders on a daily basis, we know what human challenges leaders are facing. That is why we take no time-limited ownership of the whole HR area, backing them up in any people-related challenges. From experience building 60+ market-proven companies, we know that business-driven HR, a core function (next to product and sales), enables businesses to sustain, change and win.”
Katarzyna Mierzejewska, Head of People & Culture
“HR Hints provided us with just what we needed. They have a deep understanding of the startup environment.”
As said by Mateusz Pniewski, CEO of Transactionlink, with whom we set up an HR department, worked as his first HR person, and acted as external HR manager.